Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A little absent...

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted! We have been making cakes still, but we were out of town for a week and we found out that we are having twins and things have been crazy!

Here's a little of what we have been up to...


A Welcome Home cake:




Graduation:



Elmo birthday:




Jungle baby shower:



Train baby shower:




An outdoor wedding/groom's cake:





Our pastor's head, as interpreted by us. (for an auction at our church)



We've got some great cakes coming up soon, stay tuned!

4 comments:

Carie said...

CONGRATS!!! That is wonderful news!

Kris said...

TWINS!!! Congratulations!!!

White Toast with Butter said...

Congratulations!!!

Caroline said...

Congratulations on the twins!! Better you than me!! ;) I love your posts and your cakes - you have so much talent. Your blog makes me smile! :)