Monday, July 13, 2009

200th post! 1st birthday, Weekend wedding cake, bulldog cake

I can't believe this is my 200th post!

Here are a few cakes we did over the weekend, plus one we completed tonight.


1st birthday cake:

(strawberry cake with vanilla buttercream and fondant accents)



Two tiered wedding cake (this cake went to a reception that was at the Ballpark in Arlington, pretty cool!)

The bottom tier is vanilla chocolate chip and the top tier is strawberry.



This bulldog cake was made for a young boy's birthday! This was a special cake in that the customer has purchased expensive cakes in the past and been disappointed. We're hoping we can be the ones to make them happy! This cake is supposed to resemble one of the family's bulldogs, hopefully we did the dog justice!

This entire cake is real - the head is made from Rice Krispy Treats and the iPhone is fondant! We had a good time with this cake!



Close up:

4 comments:

Grimmy said...

I don't see how anyone would be disappointed with the bulldog. You did an awesome job.

Amber said...

i think this is my favorite cake so far!!!

LittlePaintedPolkaDots said...

Your bulldog cake is AMAZING! I have seen so many that just didn't look good and yours DOES!

Unknown said...

I love love love your bulldog cake. It looks so much like my american bulldog. Awesome!